7 things I like most about Cultus Lake WaterPark

There are 7 things that I like most about Cultus Lake WaterPark:

Top View of the whole Waterpark


1. The facility is clean, I am very particular with the washroom and it was well maintained. They even have Family washrooms which is very important for me so that my husband can help me out with the kids.

Family Washrooms


2. I like the fact that I can roam around the area with my barefoot. I now understand why they prohibit the guests to bring glass containers.

3. You can rent anything you need and the things that you might probably forget to bring like towels, lounge chairs,  shorts, BBQs, locker, picnic umbrella. 

4. Picnic tables and life jackets are free.

Life Jackets


5. There are a lot of food choices inside the waterpark if you don't have time to prepare food.

6. I love the fact that most of the slides are family friendly and most of them I was able to try even if I have kids in tow.

Slides Slides & Slides


7. Lastly, I just love Cultus Lake Waterpark because it brings out the adrenaline rush out of my system.

Literally a Free Fall

7 things I like most about Cultus Lake WaterPark 7 things I like most about Cultus Lake WaterPark Reviewed by Discover Canada Now on August 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Featured Post

Itinerary for a 3D2N Trip to Osoyoos BC

I have a very limited time to plan our Osoyoos trip and I need to squeeze in all the activities that my kids would enjoy in our 3 Days 2 Ni...