Sol Grill Room & Lounge, Osoyoos BC

What's vacation without the hotel's breakfast? Our family always love to eat breakfast at the hotel every time we go on vacation. We usually go for buffet breakfast because we enjoy it but Holiday Inn only offers set  breakfast. 

Breakfast in Sol Grill Room & Lounge was good. My kids ordered French Toast and  Mini Waffles with Hot Choco. Adults ordered Bacon and Eggs with Toast and Omelet with unlimited coffee. I've included this breakfast when I booked our room and the kids eat free so I don't have to pay for their breakfast.  

Waffles

Omelet

Spread

French Toast

Bacon

Breakfast Menu
Breakfast Menu
Kid's Menu 

The view in the restaurant was awesome, it was overlooking the lake in the city side. The restaurant has rustic design and I love the couch where we were seated.  The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. They would always check on us and refill our coffee. 


Sol Grill & Lounge


The Couch

Sol Grill
The view


View Outside


7906 Main St. 
Osoyoos British Columbia
V0H 1V0
Canada

Sol Grill Room & Lounge, Osoyoos BC Sol Grill Room & Lounge, Osoyoos BC Reviewed by Discover Canada Now on August 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Featured Post

Itinerary for a 3D2N Trip to Osoyoos BC

I have a very limited time to plan our Osoyoos trip and I need to squeeze in all the activities that my kids would enjoy in our 3 Days 2 Ni...